Friday, February 27, 2009

Liam's Play Date

Liam had a play date today. Molly, (dog) came with her Mom, Connie. They live in Riverdale, so this involved a car trip and crossing a bridge. I consider crossing a bridge to see a friend to be a gift of love. The little sausage dog had a great time with big girl Molly.

Script follows:

Liam-"Hey Big girl, play with me"
Molly "I don't play with babies"


Carol -Liam needs to work off those extra pounds from Ruth's visit-if barking alone would do it then he lost 20 pounds today.
Come to think of it, if talking would do it I would also be a stick. Since we are friends we want our dogs to like each other. I found myself saying crazy stuff, like "look Liam, Molly wants you to lick her, and go have fun, be social" "Good dog, share your water." This is human talk. I think Connie and I ended up playing ball and throwing sticks to each other while the dogs watched.

Liam-"catch me, Molly"
Molly-
"I can, my legs are much longer"




Liam "come here, let's relax"
Molly " not in the mud!"


Molly "come out sausage dog"
Liam " No way, BOL" (bark out loud)

Woof, Woof

No comments:

Post a Comment