Saturday, February 28, 2009

Liam Loves My Underwear

No one told me. I adopted Liam when I was 57, past the point of thinking any male might be interested in my underwear drawer. Apparently dogs love bras, socks and other unmentionables.
Liam knows what items are in which drawers and he has an order in the colors he likes: beige, white, then black. I am a simple girl now, just the basics.
My only pets have been parakeets and turtles. They are too small for the Victoria secret stuff, not that I have any of that any longer-there is a recession after all.
I did not realize the incredible precision and focus of a dog's mission when he/she has a piece of underwear. How did I find out?
We were on an annual fall trip with friends. I packed what I thought were viable bras. (hope that is okay for the Web.) First day, I start dressing and realize all bras have one strap, yes, all of them!

I now understand the one strap look at theOscars, all women have dogs, who have eaten their underwear, One strap. The cut looks as if it were done with VERY sharp scissors. A beautiful job. Liam should be a surgeon. Liam does the right strap.

2 comments: