Thursday, December 16, 2010

It's My Party by Liam

Santa, Carol and Liam

Event: Holiday Party at Best in Show Pet Resort
Date: Friday, December 10, 2010
Hours of celebration: 4PM-8PM
Location: http://www.bestinshowpetresort.com/

Did not want to go at first
resting comfortably on the love seat
Houndstooth shawl
tree sparkling
watching Mike Francesa with Daddy Paul
I am not a party animal
Mommy Carol ready to go
I switch to Leo party animal self, like Mom
out the door to the party
Off we go

We arrive around 4:50PM.
Coffee, donuts, cookies, doggie biscuits, prizes, gifts, Santa

Reception held in the playroom
no reserved tables
off leash
freedom
dog party, I am far right

is it time to go yet?
Hey, let me in
takes two to Tango
Running, hugging, jumping, licking, kissing, wrestling, dancing
What a party!
get up, play with me
Barking constantly.
In a very loud voice
Trying to keep the others away from Santa
Mistaken for a puppy
by some of the other parents.
nice to look young


Asking Santa for a toy and treats

Waiting on the yellow stairs
to ask Santa for toys
My turn
"A new Kong toy, please
fully loaded with treats"



My new pillow- for happy thoughts-a surprise from good friends

The party is over 
after party dreams-that little puggle was cute
                                      Woof, woof

6 comments:

  1. Rin Tin Tin didn't have it so good.

    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Izzy,

    funny you mention Rin Tin Tin. I forced my sister to do episodes of TV shows with me. I always took the starring role (being a first born Leo) That role was always the animal. I was Rin Tin Tin, Fury and Flicker. And I demanded treats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tango dancing picture. My two just love to "dance" at least once a day! And your pillows are lovely by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fury was one of my favorites.

    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynne

    I told Liam that Syd and Kendl helped in the design of his picture pillow. He sends his licks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Izzy,

    Also just realized that Flicker is spelled the New Yawk way-Flicka

    Fury seemed to be independent-he could be on his own- while Rinny and Flicka needed friends

    ReplyDelete